**Talent Acquisition Specialist
We have more than doubled our team at Etergo this year, from 22 employees to 57. We are proud to say that we currently employ 23 nationalities, hiring candidates from all over the world. We have also focused some of our time this year on setting up and improving processes, trying to find efficient ways of meeting the business and our team’s needs.
And now it’s time to expand even further! As we’re moving closer to production with AppScooter, our first product, one of the main goals is to reach around 200 employees by the end of 2019.
Based in our office in Amsterdam, you will find the best talent for Etergo, working with both engineering and non-engineering profiles (marketing, sales, operations/support). You will be part of our Talent Acquisition team, currently consisting of two people and planning to grow to seven-eight people by the end of Q2 2019. Together, we will drive the growth of Etergo.
What you’ll focus your time on after joining us:
- Managing the entire recruitment process from the brief with the hiring Manager/Team Lead to the offer negotiation and signing the employment agreement.
- Building a great candidate experience.
- Conducting phone screens/thorough interviews to assess if the candidate would be successful in the respective role and within the organization.
- Keeping the hiring teams up to date and advising them on the best hiring strategy.
- Managing our online presence on our Career portal and identifying, setting up and managing other recruitment channels.
- Identifying and coordinating with external recruitment agencies, if needed.
- Helping plan, setup and implement a time effective onboarding process for the different functional areas within the organization.
- Constantly developing your skills.
What you’ll bring along for our journey together:
- 4+ years of recruitment experience, ideally in the Automotive/Tech industry.
- Experience in a fast-paced, scale-up environment.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects, and with multiple partners, simultaneously.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (we’re using Recruitee) and various online platforms/tools that you can use to find the right talent.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details.
- A sense of ownership: you feel responsible about your recruitment projects, analyse your progress and raise your concerns or ask for help if needed.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude: you enjoy tackling challenges and making things happen.
- Flexibility: you work well autonomously on your recruitment projects, but you also help your team when support is needed.
- You speak, read and write fluently in English.
Will be considered a plus:
- Ability to speak multiple languages;
Affinity with (electric) vehicles and/or scooters and/or sustainability.
Please make it easy for your potential future team and submit an English version of your CV. 😉 You can do this via the application button. Thank you!
Acquisition is not appreciated.
Categorie: Human Resources