Are you an Agile Integration Analyst or Programmer? Would you like to develop to become a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) integration specialist? Do you fit in well in an international work environment with an ambitious and result-oriented approach? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
As OSB Developer/IT Integration Specialist, you would play an important role in the integration process of software development projects. You would work at our branches across Europe: shops, offices and logistics centres. Not for just one retail formula, but for all of our European retail formulae at the same time. These include Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI PARIS XL in the Netherlands, Belgium and France, as well as Drogas, Spectr and Watsons in Eastern Europe, for example.
As OSB Developer/IT Integration Specialist, you would be involved in the technical connection of the eCommerce platform on the existing application landscape. Within your Agile team, you would also ensure that our various Enterprise Resource Planning and Warehouse Management Systems are aligned and can exchange real-time information. Thanks to your work, there would be visible improvements in the functioning of our webshops and customer loyalty card systems, for example.
Since this new integration solution is becoming more and more widely used, the demand for SOA integration knowledge within our international IT organisation is also increasing. With your knowledge of the field, you would therefore also be the link between our System Integrators and other IT experts in various countries. You are partially responsible for ensuring that everything comes together correctly in the OSB.
Your daily work activities would include:
- implementing new integration solutions such as MFT and ODI and managing our OSB integration environments;
- bringing the organisation into the Service Oriented Architecture way of thinking, by working out new solutions together that fulfil the latest standards;
- applying technical knowledge in the field of application servers, networks and protocols;
- providing support to our local SI partners in the field of version management and continuous integration.
- At least an HBO (hoger beroepsonderwijs, higher professional) or WO (wetenschappelijk onderwijs, university-level) ICT-related degree.
- At least three years’ experience working with Oracle SOA middleware (OSB, MFT, BPM, ODI and BPEL).
- Experience with tools and techniques such as SQL, SoapUI, Jenkins, New Relic, SVN, Jira and Maven would be an advantage (but you can also start working for us being eager to learn and prepared to take on new knowledge!).
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- A practical, proactive approach, as well as strong analytic and communication skills.
As OSB Developer/IT Integration Specialist, you form part of the IT Europe Group, the department that facilitates all our European business units in the IT field. We upgrade our software and hardware each year, so we always work with state-of-the-art systems and can operate with the required flexibility in the market. Every day we go in search of ways to improve and innovate the systems that are in use. At A.S. Watson, we do this ourselves: we develop our own software, build our own systems and roll them out ourselves. In other words, your work truly has an impact: everything that you do can be traced back to full or empty shelves in the stores, short or long lines at the register, etc.
What do we offer you besides this inspiring work environment?
- A job within a successful international organisation that is constantly evolving and where we work with top brands. We can guarantee you one thing: you’ll never be bored with us!
- A good salary appropriate for your professional and intellectual ability and experience and 30 vacation days on a full-time basis… you’ll also enjoy a staff discount at Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI PARIS XL.
- Ample opportunities for development and advancement: our organisation’s growth and success means we can always offer talented employees the opportunity for growth and advancement in the future.
- An informal, no-nonsense work ethic: results matter, but the same goes for mutual respect and a pleasant work environment.
You must live up to your promises. At A.S. Watson Benelux, we not only believe this, but we also do it. Our HR policy has won several prizes, including the HR Proffie and Top Employer. This implies that we not only invest in an excellent employment conditions package and great working conditions but also in our colleagues. You don’t merely work for us, but we also give you the opportunity to grow to the level that best suits you.
Categorie: Sales / Retail / Business Development